Oh yeah. These look amazing. Going to try very soon. Like, today.
Prep: 10 mins
Dehydrate: 14 hrs
1 head of cauliflower
1/4 cup your favorite hot sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp paprika
1 pinch kosher salt
1. Wash cauliflower & cut into small florets about 1 inch each. Place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix hot sauce, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder & salt together in a small bowl.
3. Pour sauce mixture over cauliflower florets and use hands to mix and coat cauliflower completely.
4. Spread cauliflower florets onto a Paraflexx lined Excalibur Dehydrator tray. Space them out evenly so that they are not touching.
5. Dehydrate in your Excalibur Dehydrator at 115 degrees for 14 hours or until crisp and dry.